Do you spend hours balancing books and yet the numbers still don’t add up? Are you afraid your cash flow is out of control? Do you struggle to keep your accounts in order and up to date? Has your system lost its system? Pembertown’s team of experts can help you reclaim your life!
Any day, any time, any place, our Bookkeeping service is the key for opening the door to having more time for your business, your family or simply yourself. We will provide you with an accurate Bookkeeping service to ensure that your paperwork and records are kept up-to-date, recorded correctly and filed for easy access. You will have ready access to all information required to comply with government regulations for tax and payroll.
Our team of MYOB certified consultants are here to help and will take all of the frustration out of setting up and implementing all forms of bookkeeping software packages. A fully integrated and automated system saves you time and costly mistakes. In today’s fully connected world with a robust system in place you can use up to date information to make all of your important business decisions and avoid costly mistakes.
The Pembertown team of professionals can set up and guide your bookkeeping systems to perfection, offering you important business assistance and peace of mind. The Pembertown bookkeeping team is constantly researching and learning to ensure our bookkeeping services are the best you can get and everything you need.
Our book-keeping services include:
- Set up and implementation of book-keeping systems and procedures.
- Bank Reconciliations – compare your internal records with bank statements in order to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
- Profit & Loss Statements – generated monthly and/or annually that reports the earnings of a business by stating all relevant income and all expenses that have been incurred to generate that income. Also referred to as an Income Statement.
- Cash Flow Management – manage your cash flow to ensure you have cash when you need it. This is the most critical aspect of business.
- Financial Reporting & Analysis – key information about the financial state of your business into language you can understand.
- Accounts Payable & Receivable – identify money you owe suppliers and money that is owed to you by your customers.
- End of financial year processes – take away all the pressure associated with ensuring your books are ready for the end of financial year.
- Budgeting – forecast your income and expenditure in order to identify how much you afford to dedicate to particular expenses.
- Mobile Service – we can come to you, our team understands that not everyone is ready to move to cloud based accounting systems and it is nice to have the personal touch and contact with your bookkeeper to effectively manage your business needs.
- Cloud bookkeeping solutions – there is no doubt that cloud based bookkeeping is fast becoming mainstream and something you now may wish to implement for your business. We can get it right for you.
Contact us on (08) 6168 9261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.